In today’s interconnected world, keeping data safe is harder than ever: companies must maintain robust cybersecurity programs to protect against data breaches, malicious attacks from hackers, the loss and theft of equipment, ransomware viruses, and other incidents.
But that’s just half of the equation. When data is compromised – an ever-increasing risk – businesses face a steep cost that can include significant fines, substantial recovery efforts, reputational damages, and more.
Torres Trade Advisory works with business to develop and implement defensive cybersecurity practices and procedures that align with their strategic and operational objectives. We assess risks and identify weaknesses in data protection policies. We train personnel on best practices to prevent incidents and protect trade secrets. We help our clients establish systems that ensure the safe flow of data required for doing business in the global economy.
And we work closely with clients to respond to attacks on their systems and quickly and efficiently restore capabilities and get back to business. Our cybersecurity services include:
- Perform cybersecurity audits and assess risks.
- Plan and design cybersecurity protocols to manage risk, prevent incidents, and develop appropriate responses to attacks and breaches.
- Identify Best Practices, including access control, awareness and training, data protection policies, etc.
- Respond to cybersecurity breaches, including support with issues related to compromised data controlled by export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Commerce Control List.
- Assist companies that are victims of cyber incidents with potential voluntary disclosures to the Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) and the Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS).
- Assist victims of cyber incident attacks and ransomware in avoiding payments in violation of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) policies and regulations.
- Assist companies with Department of Defense 72-hour mandatory disclosures of cyber incidents.
- Coordination with U.S. Government agencies, including FBI, OFAC, DDTC, DoD, BIS.
- Assistance with Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)